With all of the beautiful historic neighborhoods in St. Petersburg, they have one flaw; their homes are extremely susceptible to critters like rats. Rats can chew holes in your soffits and fit through holes much smaller than their bodies, making it easy for them to invade your home. Rats living in your home can be hazardous for a couple reasons:
- They will expose you to potentially fatal diseases like leptospirosis
- They will cause a lot of structural damages to the inside of your home
Rats reproduce at an alarming rate, so allowing them to live in your home could mean your infestation may double or triple in no time; creating a greater risk of catching a disease or ruining your home. It is never advised for an untrained person to attempt to remove rats from their home, as rats tend to get vicious when they feel cornered. You can trust the expert rat removal services at Critter Control® Tampa to keep your family safe.
We’ve been dealing with rat removal for years now, so we have been able to come up with a proven four step method on how to get rats out and keep them out of your home. When you call on Critter Control® you can expect:
- Inspection– After scheduling your free consultation, we’ll send one of our expert technicians out to check out the severity and location of the infestation.
- Removal– Once the infestation is thoroughly examined, our technicians will work with you to come up with a plan on how to best remove the rats from your home.
- Restoration– With the rats out of the way, our trained technicians will go through your home and clean up after any messes the rats may have made, including repairing or re-installing attic insulation if necessary.
- Prevention– When your home is finally back to normal, we’ll sweep through to make sure all entry and exit points the rats may have made are sealed up to prevent any future infestations.
When you notice the first signs of a rat infestation in your St. Pete home, call on the experts who know how to keep you and your family safe in a timely manner. Call Critter Control® Tampa at 813.948.0870 for your free consultation.