Stop getting frustrated with failed attempts at keeping Tampa’s wildlife outside where they belong. Banging on pots and pans may have been your grandparents’ way, but it’s not an effective preventative measure. You may also want to think about your neighbors as they may not be pleased with the loud noises.
Tampa has a wide variety of wildlife, but keep an eye out for these animals this winter.
- Rodents (Rats, Mice, Squirrels)
Modifying and repairing your home can be costly but not as costly as making repairs after a critter makes a nest inside the house. If wild animals cannot be humanely deterred from you space, having professionals step in to facilitate a removal is best. At Critter Control® of Tampa, we guarantee our services, and strive to eliminate the problem in one first attempt.
Ways to Deter Unwanted Critter Guests
To eliminate the stress, potential dangers, and costs associated with animal home invasion, Critter Control® of Tampa recommends employing the following measures:
- Check for cracks, gaps, or holes in your foundation, walls, or roof. Any space that is ¼”or larger is enough for small critters like rats to enter.
- Inspect doors and windows for gaps or openings the same size as mentioned above
- Check the spaces where ducts or pipes enter your home. If they aren’t sealed, use metal mesh screen or sealant to do so
- Eliminate sources of food and water like pet bowls or bird feeders. They are major attractants and makes your home more appealing to wayward critters
If you have any concerns about any of these animals invading your space, give the experts at Critter Control® of Tampa a call today at 813.948.0870 to schedule your free consultation. Be sure to ask about our three-year and lifetime exclusion warranties.